Phase 2 update! Ran into money sooner than expected for phase two, and setup a few new things. First thing was bio balls and ceramic rings for the canister filter, so bear with me the water got a bit cloudy after re-mounting all the trays. Also, as you can see in the photos, I got the bamboo for the "Marineland Planter". I also ordered growing sponges from a company called "Suretogrow" (link at the bottom of the post). The bamboo is in, but not in their permanent positions until the aquaponic sponges show up. So here's the setup so far:
Also got some new plants I ordered. Here's a couple shots of the three Aponogeton Ulvaceus that came in today:
And, for simple bragging rights here's my Red Tiger Lotus and Madagascar Lace from nothing to this in a month:
As Promised, here's the link to Suretogrow:
That's it for now. Stay tuned for project updates!
- The one, the ONLY, Holytotemic