This is one of the most beautiful and scientifically intriguing videos I have seen in a while. Even today, in this age of communication and knowledge, new things are still being discovered on our very own tera. Enjoy the visuals!
Earth's 10 Most Mysterious Lost Worlds:
1. Melville Range - http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/10/131025-lost-world-australia-gecko-frog-skink-science-animals/
2. Sima Humboldt - http://www.wondermondo.com/Countries/SA/VEN/Bolivar/SimaHumboldt.htm
3. East Scotia Ridge - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/06/east-scotia-ridge_n_1183476.html
4. Palawan Highlands - https://www.rainforesttrust.org/projects/complete-projects/palawan-island-philippines/
5. Bosavi Crater - http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8210000/8210394.stm
6. Movile Cave - http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/features/what-lies-beneath-the-movile-caves-dark-secrets/2003026.article
7. Mount Roraima - http://education.nationalgeographic.com/education/media/tepui-roraima/?ar_a=1
8. Challenger Deep - http://www.extremescience.com/deepest-ocean.htm
9. Son Doong Cave - http://www.sondoongcave.org/
10. Lake Vostok - http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/160667-3500-species-discovered-in-lake-vostok-underneath-miles-of-ice-in-conditions-similar-to-jupiters-europa
Hope you enjoyed the learning experience and visuals as much as I did researching every one of those locations. The poster provided some links on his youtube video post as well, but I am a skeptical man and wanted to look around myself. Its a big world. Keep your eyes open and you may be the next tone to discover the next mystery.
That's it for now. Stay tuned for more learning!
- The one, the ONLY, Holytotemic