The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is one of the most anticipated games of 2023. It is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Breath of the Wild, which introduced a vast open-world Hyrule full of secrets and surprises. But what do you need to know before you dive into this new adventure? Here are some key points to keep in mind.
- Tears of the Kingdom expands on the exploration aspect of Breath of the Wild by adding floating islands and a glider that lets you soar through the skies. You can discover new areas, enemies, and treasures in these aerial realms, as well as enjoy the stunning views of Hyrule from above.
- The game also features a new crafting system that allows you to create your own weapons, armor, and vehicles. You can use materials you find in the world or buy from shops to customize your gear and suit your playstyle. You can also upgrade your equipment with special effects and abilities.
- The story of Tears of the Kingdom follows Link and Zelda as they try to stop Ganondorf from unleashing a dark power that threatens to destroy Hyrule. Along the way, you will encounter familiar characters and locations from previous Zelda games, as well as new ones. The game has multiple endings depending on your choices and actions.
- The game has a dynamic weather system that affects the gameplay and the environment. For example, rain can make surfaces slippery, thunderstorms can create lightning strikes, and snow can cover up hidden paths. You will need to adapt to these conditions and use them to your advantage.
- The game WILL NOT support co-op modes as originally speculated, unfortunately.
These are just some of the things you need to know about The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. The game is set to release on May 15th for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite. If you are a fan of Zelda or open-world games, you won't want to miss this epic adventure.
That's it for now!
- The one, The ONLY, Holytotemic
Or, Become a Patreon Member: Become a Patron!